From:
Jackie Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jackie Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:05:52 -0700

Hi -
We have many cats and several dogs and recently realized that the
only gluten (that we know of)  in our house is from their food and
treats.  Since our awareness was raised, we have been seeking to
eliminate gluten from their diets and are noticing many more in-store
products for pets that are labeled "Gluten-free."  Hooray!

Is anyone compiling a list of the brands and products that are gluten
free?  I was thinking of doing so and would love any input you can
provide to get my list started.

Thanks.

Jackie