Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 09:36:32 -0700

Good Morning List Members,

  I just got this response from Andersen's Soups. I had written to them concerning their Split Pea with Bacon Soup ingredients. I just thought I would share it with you. I know that sometimes ingredients change with different products. It is nice to know that there are still choices that we can have.

  :), Jerri

  Good Morning:

Thank you for contacting us regarding Andersen Split Pea with Bacon Soup. All Andersen Soups with the exception of Tomato are gluten free. The Tomato soup contains a small amount of cracker meal which is a gluten. Enjoy the Split Pea with Bacon soup with confidence that it is gluten free. Thank you for your interest in our products.

Kathie Jones
Customer Service Manager
AFP advanced food products llc
1211 E. Noble Ave.