From:
Veronica Lavanga <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2007 13:41:01 EST

Hi again everyone....  I am not going  to summarize because I DIDN'T RECEIVE
ANY NEGATIVE responses to  my opinion on the credible method of testing for
gluten intolerance - stool  testing, and I received many many responses!  It
certainly made me realize  how many of you are very well-informed on this subject!

I thank all of you who wrote to me and were able  to easily relate to my
experiences and opinion.  It appears that my family and many of your  families
consider Enterolabs,  Dr. Fine and his entire staff our heroes!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and have a  Healthy Gluten-Free New Year!
Veronica