From:
Rosemary Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:41:02 -0400

I'll be visiting Quebec City for 5 days beginning 10/17 and would
appreciate recommendations for places to visit to stock up on GF foods:
health food stores or other. Also, I'm not sure yet about my point of entry
into Canada from Boston but even places on the outskirts of Quebec City
might be possible if they're near major highways. I'll be staying at the
Hilton near the Convention Center, so if anyone knows of nearby
restaurants, I'd also appreciate info. There isn't much info in the
archives although I printed out what was there from 1998.

I presume Quebec is more familiar with CD than the States.