Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 04:18:49 -0800

I am looking for a GF low-carb flour (less than 10g of net carbs per serving) that I can mix with my almond and hazelnut flours. I used to use soy flour, but I am now having problems with soy. I can use just almond and/or hazelnut flour for some things, but since neither can't be ground as fine as most other flours, they doesn't work well alone for many baked goods. If you know of one and where I can find it, I'd really appreciate an e-mail. Thanks.
Angela Taylor

*******
*******