From:
Lance Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 15:16:04 EST

Hello, everyone

Well, I've broken my GF diet already.  We went to the mountains and ate a
"mountain" dinner.  Since I can't seem to get GF in Poland, I've decided to
maybe try getting the blood tests done.

I have heard mentioned mentioned how the tests don't work on a GF diet.  I
actually have not managed a GF diet.  The longest I made it since this summer
is maybe  3 or 4 days.  But I am eating a lot less gluten, and it is often in
bursts.  I'll go a day or two without or with little, and then a day or two
with a lot.   Last spring I did some fasts, so I was probably GF for over a
month, but when I went to eating normal, everything came back.  My symptoms
have diminished, but are very strong when going back to a normal diet.

Do you think these tests would still be reliable in this situation?

thanks,
lance