Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 22:17:30 -0500

Thanks to those sending in their comments and suggestions re: my follow-up visit and whether I needed the blood tests again.

The replies were split quite markedly between those who said follow-up testing should be done (20) and those who said no, not necessarily (12).

This should be the start of a good discussion with my doctor!

Since the replies are lengthy, I didn't include them here.  If anyone would like to see all of the replies, just email me and I'll send them all to any who requests them.

Again, thank you all so much for your input.  This list is a wonderful support and resource!

Barbara
MN