Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 19:09:43 -0500

Micah’s Favourite has New Products!!

Please check our website for new products and new recipes.

http://www.micahsfavourite.com

Products available are the Brownie mix (in 500 grams, and 5 kilos),
Chocolate Cake mix (886 grams), All Purpose General Purpose mix (908
grams, and 5 kilos), and the Soy-Free Specialty mix (908 grams, and 5
kilos).

We provide gluten/corn free mixes, as well as gluten/corn/soy free mixes.
Please inquire for product details.

Why settle for second best when you can have products that taste just like
the real thing!!!!

Available anywhere in Canada.  This months special, I will split the
shipping with anyone who orders from this ad.

Minimum orders apply.  Please email us for more information @

Please notice the spelling of the website.

Randy,
Micah’s Favourite