From:
Chloe Macy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 10:15:36 -0400

Normally, I like to eat brown for b'fast.  But I need a change
sometimes.

I like to make up something I call muesli and keep it in the
fridge (it lasts up to a couple of days).

I use corn, rice, or any GF FLAKES of choice.  Add a handful of
raisins, 1 fresh apple or peach diced up, a few dried cranberries,
some sunflower seeds, a couple tablespoons of ground flax seeds,
maybe some chopped almonds.

Pour plain unsweetened yoghurt over the top, and set in the
fridge.

In the morning, the raisins are plump, the apple has released it's
natural sweetness, and the flakes are nice and soft.  If the mixture is
too thick, you can add a little apple juice, more yoghurt, or even
keifer.  (I like raspberry keifer)

This is easy to scoop out into bowls at anytime of day.  The longer it
sits in the fridge, the better it tastes.  Also nice for a casual GF
dessert.

Gwynneth in Boston