From:
Betsy McNiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 23:27:05 -0500

Happy gluten free new year! It's time for our third meeting, this Saturday,
January 12th at 2 pm at Jacksonville Beach Church of Christ in the Fellowship
Hall. Child care will be provided and the kids will get to play with GF
playdough and decorate their own Danielle's Decadent Chocolate cupcake,
courtesy of the Gluten Free Pantry. Thank you, Beth and Liz.

Adults will have just as much fun, we promise! Be on time as we hope to have
Chebe Bread coming out of the oven just as everyone arrives. We also have
Chebe Bread Mix for door prizes. Thanks for Dick Reed of Prima Provisions for
this treat.

Directions to Jacksonville Beach Church of Christ:

Head east on Beach Boulevard and go all the way down to the beach. Turn left
(north) on A1A/3rd Street and go 5 to 6 blocks. Look for the Bug Out
building; Jacksonville Beach Church of Christ is about one block behind Bug
Out. Enter the building from either the front or rear glass doors; meeting is
in the Fellowship Hall. Signs will be posted.

For questions on directions, call Lori at 273-0205 or cell 923-4459.

For questions on the meeting, call Betsy at 565-1617 or cell 612-5950.