From:
Toby Weinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 11:13:01 EDT

> From: David Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
>
> can anyone reccomend a good plain gf (not flavored)rice cake.

I've had good luck with Lundberg organic rice cakes.  I particularly
like the lightly salted mochi ones.  They are usually only available
in health food stores.  They are more expensive per package than the
ones usually available in grocery stores, but then they also
significantly more dense, so maybe they aren't all that much more
expensive by weight.  Lundberg doesn't seem to include any non-gf
"rice cakes" in its line (companies like Quaker do) so I would expect
the likelihood of cross-contamination through shared manufacturing
machinery to be lower.

Toby Weinberg in Boston, USA