From:
Susan Krauss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 16:53:37 -0700

At 01:09 PM 8/10/97 -0700, Dick Landis wrote:
>About a month ago I had reoccuring symptoms that produced vomiting, loss of
>weight, fatique, and general not feeling well. I have have been gluten free
>for 10 years without any of the above problems before. I went back and
>started reading labels on foods that I felt might be giving me problems. I
>did know that soy was sort of a problem for me, there it was Soy on all the
>labels of the foods that I suspected.

I've been told that when you have food allergies, you can develop new ones
very easily - especially if you eat a lot of a food as a substitute for
what you can't have.  So I can't have wheat and eat a lot of rice and corn.
 If I'm not careful,  I could develop a problem with rice and corn.

So you may have developed the soy allergy over time because it was in many
of the foods you've been eating to avoid gluten.

susan

Susan Krauss                            Krauss Research
[log in to unmask]                      http://www.wenet.net/~skrauss