From:
Susan Pieper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 97 15:37:46 EST

I have been advised that glucophage and precose are not advisable for
celietics, as they work by inhibiting intestinal action--not a good idea
for those of us who may already be impaired to some extent.

I, too, would like to see some discussion on this subject from the pros.

Sue de LC
Type I diabetic since 1962; celiac since 1995

Susan Pieper/Las Cruces, [log in to unmask]
THE LAW OF REQUISITE VARIETY: The person who has one more alternative than
the number of obstacles s/he faces eventually will triumph. (Anon.)