From:
Mildred Oberkotter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mildred Oberkotter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 18:26:10 -0500

A friend gave me some packages of Mrs. May's Almond Crunch and other nut
crunches.  (www.wheelsfor the world.org) The label said it's Gluten Free.
Another one of the food products that has recently started to display this
prominently.  What put me on my guard is that one of the ingredients is
Rice Malt.  I had learned from the listserv that the rice malt in some of
the packaged products may also contain barley malt.  So I zipped off an
email to them.  Here is their prompt reply suggesting it's GF.  I have
eaten some of  those Almond Crunches.....yummy!