From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2010 17:29:18 -0500

I'm not advertising. I have no personal connection.

I went to the NFCA Appetite 4 Awareness expo in Philly a week or two ago, and one of the new vendors there was Main Line Pizza....a typical pizza, sub place. They gave out samples of absolutely delicious pizza. Coincidentally, I was in their neck of the woods last night and ordered a pie.   Hey folks, this pizza actually tastes real, and you can pick up a piece in your hand and it doesn't crumble and has no aftertaste.

But it turns out they use a commercial product from StillRidingPizza.com.

The pizza parlor owner gave me a flyer with details. Still Riding makes pizza for restaurants to serve.

If you want your local pizza place to get on board...and be trained in keeping it gf, or you want to find a pizza place (nationwide...various chains and mom/pop places), go to www.StillRidingPizza.com for info or call them  at 1-877-638-1683.

I'm telling ya. I go to a couple of places that make gf pizza, including Pasta Pomodoro's in Voorhees, NJ and different Chicago Grill/Pizzeria Uno....but this pie is the first one I've every had that seems real...good enough for a non-celiac to enjoy.

And the product is kosher. And it warmed up the next day as leftovers (today)...still really good.

I don't normally get this excited about a gf product, but this one is worth looking in to, because there may be a store near you that serves it....or can get it. I like the concept of this company.

FYI...Main Line Pizza (Wayne, PA) also has gf pasta and various lettuce wrap "sandwiches".