From:
Mike Lodico <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Lodico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 23:55:58 -0400

http://www.GLUTENFREETSHIRTS.com  Colorful Images, Fun to wear   A
simple way to Raise Awareness of Celiac Disease and the gluten free
diet. Browse through our improved site and purchase with ease with our
simplified shopping cart.

This month we are ofering our newest t-shirt "Got Celiac" For only
$10.95 delivered.  (sizes Small -  XXL)

A fun shirt (mid chest logo) with an inviting phrase that will have
others asking you, What is Celiac?

Well your browsing the site dont forget to pick up an Embroidered "Care
About" Cap.    The cap is a high quality unstructured 6-panel low
profile cotton twill cap embroidered "Someone I Care About Has Celiac
Disease " Logo.  It's a Great Cap and we are offering it for only $15.95
each. (includes shipping)

Many shirts are available.   All of our T-shirts are constructed of high
quality 6.1 ounce 100% pre-shrunk Cotton.

Quantity discounts are available for your group. Contact me directly by
email or phone at (716) 695-4302. We also offer Custom Shirts for all
group events.

Please email me with any questions at [log in to unmask]

Be Proud, Spread The Word, Buy a Shirt Today!
A portion of all T-shirt sales will be donated to Celiac Research.

Sincerely,
Mike Lodico
Proprietor
www.glutenfreetshirts.com