From:
dave fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 23:27:39 +0000

Hi Listmembers,
I will be visiting my mother in Florida the first week of August. If
anyone knows of a health food store in the South Pasadena/St. Petersburg
area it would be greatly appreciated. Since we are traveling by air, I
thought it would be easier to shop for food when I got there. We usually
shop around Tyrone Gardens (Mall) at Tyrone Blvd. and 58th/60th street.
I am interested in GF pasta, cereal, Van's wheat-free/GF waffles, and
perhaps some type of GF bread. Checked the book 'Against the
Grain' and also Scott Adams web site but the closest area was
Sarasota or Tampa. Thanks in advance for anyone's help.
Celiacs helping celiacs is my motto.
Cindy in New Jersey
Chairwoman-South Jersey Celiac Support Group