From:
Rita Malkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rita Malkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2008 14:05:02 -0700

THE GOURMET CELIAC GROUP
September Meeting

Wednesday, September 17th @ 7:00 p.m.
Holland Branch Public Library
McCord Road (south of Angola Rd.)

For information:  Please Call
Rita Malkin (419)344-2508

We have a very special meeting this month.  Not only is  Rachel Airhart of Carrabbas Italian Restaurant coming to our meeting, but Kristen Palmer, now of Pure GF Bakery will be there, as well.

In addition to your appetites -- both Rachel & Kristen are bringing luscious samples of their GF creations -- remember to bring a copy of your favorite Thanksgiving, Christmas and/or Channukah recipe. I'm hoping to have our GF Holiday Cookbook ready for distribution at our November meeting.

We are so lucky to have two of the most dedicated members of our community catering to our needs.  I hope you will be able to attend this meeting to show your appreciation to both Rachel & Kristen.

Rita

Rita Malkin
The Gourmet Celiac Group

        hasEML = false;