From:
Jane Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 16:49:37 -0400

I am looking for advice on how best to handle the following situation/trip:
I am going to be attending a wedding in Montreal next month and there will
be a dinner for out of town guests the night before the wedding.  I am
planning to bring my own food for the flight. I have contacted the club
where the dinner will be held and the caterer for the wedding. I have also
located a gf "bakery" in Montreal where I hope to be able to purchase
something to enable me to eat on the flight (unfortunately I will have to
purchase it on Saturday and keep it until Monday), following the wedding we
will be flying to Santa Fe, NM for several days. We will be staying at a
gluten-free inn and I have located several places to purchase gf food in
Santa Fe.  We will then be traveling to Chinle, Arizona and Moab, Utah
before going to another wedding in Boulder, Colorado.  Again I have
contacted the restaurant where the dinner will be held the night before the
wedding and the caterer for the wedding.  Hopefully, I will be able to find
a place in Boulder to buy some gf food for the flight home.

My question is have I thought of everything??? I really don't want to get
sick on this trip.  I am most worried about Chinle and Moab as I am sure I
will find something to eat in Santa Fe.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
I hate to be so focused on food... but it really can ruin a good time!  Any
restaurant suggestions would also be appreciated.

Thanks for any advice.

Jane