Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 07:40:53 -0500

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it
easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. All information
is verified and we include a "Comments" field to provide even more
information. We have a food SmartList and a drug SmartList which
includes information on over the counter and prescription meds as well
as products for people who want/need to avoid skin contact with gluten.
Versions are available for Windows, Macs, SmartPhones, Palms, Pocket PCs
and Blackberrys. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO, visit our
store at www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore.

***********

This Month's Mini-List: FOOD

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE
in the USA when we called them in January and February, 2010.

Pacific Foods Cashew Carrot Ginger Soup
Pacific Foods Organic Split Pea with Ham & Swiss Cheese Soup
Jennie-O Turkey Store Turkey Bacon
Hormel Pepperoni
Hormel Natural Choice Smoked Deli Turkey
Tasty Bite Spinach Dal
S&W Canned Vegetables (all)
Jolly Time Microwave The Big Cheez Popcorn
Jolly Time Microwave Sassy Salsa Popcorn
BumbleBar - awesome apricot
Green Mountain Seasonal Flavors and Blends coffees - all
Barkat Ice Cream Cones
Wholesome Sweeteners Fair Trade Organic Light Brown Sugar
Wholesome Sweeteners Fair Trade Organic Powdered Sugar
Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce
Thai Kitchen Hot and Sour Canned Soup
Boar's Head Hickory Smoked Chicken Breast
Boar's Head American Cheese Loaf - yellow or white
Hans Jurgen Pickles
Cascade Fresh Smoothies - raspberry
Prairie Farms Neapolitan Ice Cream
Chi-Chi's Fiesta Sweet Corn Cake Mix