From:
Jeanne Sayre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 21:40:38 EST

hi, another new kid on the block.  a few years back, i was on the
yeast/candida list.  after reading the candida syndrome & going on a cave man
diet for months.  i was convinced that was the answer to my prayers.  but now
i'm here.  it took a long time to realize it wasnt the sugar but the gluten.
for most of 1997 i was pretty much gluten free (except for my monthly pizza)
until christmas!  when i said to heck with this.  (for two weeks) by new
years i was convinced i would never do that again!

my problem is i feel i need that diagnosis also.  for many of the same
mentioned reasons.  i also have 3 children.  am short on time & would like to
see a dietician.

mother died of cancer at age 43.  (not sure what kind, tumors) mothers mother
also died of cancer age 61 (lung) i went to a new gastro, name given by a
celiac found on the net.  he wants to do a biopsy next week.  endoscopy.
please let me know your views.  i have started a challenge, but what i have
read lately, this is not enough time.  also, so many of you have diarhea,
whereas my main symptom is constipation.  i get locked up.  totally.  also
anemic, lifelong with a diagnosis of heavy menses.  any views will be
appreciated.

tia,   jeanne in ohio.