Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 14:45:40 -0500

www.silly-yak.com
**************
The SILLY YAK SHIRT COMPANY celebrates its 5th Anniversary
with our $2.00 OFF everything sale and brand new HAT and matching SHIRT
that simply says: GLUTEN FREE ME

The fabulous new shirt is a 100% cotton white Ringer Tee with dark green
trim, and green logo in honor of the new celiac awareness color: GREEN.
Available in Small, Medium and Large, this sporty design says it all so
simply.

And the NEW matching HAT compliments the shirt with dark green visor and
adjustable poly-snap. One size fits all!

AND ... our improved website has a whole new look with:
*Easier navigation and bright colors
*Updated and expanded Gluten Free in New York section
*A link for celiac awareness bracelets via the University of Maryland Center
for Celiac Research
*We now accept PAYPAL, as well as major credit cards.
*And our regular line-up of popular sellers including kids sizes, tote bags,
and many other styles.
*Shipping is always fast and FREE!!!

APRIL SALE thru April 15 (no fooling) - SAVE $2.00 on ALL ITEMS!
Simply enter the code LSSALE at checkout and save $2.00 on every item you
purchase!

Did we mention that shipping is FREE? Well, it is. And ordering has never
been easier.

So click on to www.silly-yak.com for great shirts, hats and totes as well as
Tons of Links and our exclusive Gluten Free in New York page.

Thanks to the hundreds of customers who have helped us spread the word about
celiac disease over the past 5 years. We couldn't have done it without YOU!

Sincerely,
The Marino Family
www.silly-yak.com