From:
Colin and Irene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 11:27:14 -0600

Hi All

Everytime I get a GF meal on an airplane, no matter which company, the
ones that actually do special meals that is.  I always, without
fail.....  get a lump of boiled chicken and rice.   Do the companies
that do these meals think that all we eat is chicken?

 The more imaginative of these companies do actually slice the chicken
through and alternate slices of tomato or bell peppers in between.
Yesterday, I even got chicken breast for breakfast, I ask you wants
wrong with some omelette or scrambled eggs, that is what the other
passengers ate.  Also the other passenger had a bowl of fruit, I
didn't!!!

Oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain at least Air Canada did give me
the option of a GF meal.   I travelled to Ontario a few weeks ago on Air
Transat they don't do special meals at all, and the seating on that
airline is dreadful, the seats are all close together, I am only 5ft and
I was touching the seat in front of me, I pity anyone taller than I am.

Thanks for "listening"

Irene - Calgary