From:
Teresa Roman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:37:28 EDT

At the suggestion of this list, last Sunday, my fiance and I took a road
trip to Mr. Ritts' Bakery in Philly, PA.

While our main objective of the trip was to inquire about a GF wedding
cake....I found much more.  Not only were we greeted in such a warm &
friendly manner, we were educated on the production of their products
and they took the time to throughly answer all of my questions.

Their goodies speak for themselves.  Very appealing to the eye - and the
taste is incredible!  I couldnt believe I was eating GF!  As I type this
Im eating a piece of their cheesecake....I can only type about one
sentence at a time, because I keep stopping to take another bite!

On the way home, we took a wrong turn leaving Philly....I didnt even
notice, nor care, I was too busy munching on the cookies I just got!
Once, we made it home, it was much of the same.  Opening everything up -
tasting this, eating that.  We were like two little kids.  I was so
relieved to finally find some great tasting baked goods!

I am no longer concerned about getting a GF wedding cake for my wedding.
I am honored that it will be prepared by a bakery that takes such pride
and care into everything they do.

Its times like this when Im glad Im a Celiac.  Without it I probably
never would have met such wonderful people.

Thank for making this disease a little easier.

I'll be seeing you in a few weeks!

Teresa & Anthony
NJ, USA

**I have no financial interest in this company - I just wish them all
the success and luck in the world.**