From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:52:39 -0500

We are seeking vendors who can be onsite for this event.

Suffolk County Celiacs-a Branch of the Gluten Intolerance Group

PLEASE RESPOND BY 4/21/2006
Dear Vendor,
Suffolk County Celiacs is sponsoring a Vendor's Fair for gluten free products on Saturday, June 10, 2006 at the West Islip Community Center, 90 Higbie Lane, West Islip, New York. The fair will run from 1 pm to 5 pm, with setup being from 11am to 1 pm and tear down from 5pm to 6pm. The event will be open to the public from 1pm to 5pm. Please note that there will be limited power available for microwave ovens and other equipment.
We are inviting the Celiac Support Group from Nassau County on Long Island in order to provide maximum exposure to the participating vendors. We are anticipating 100-150+ attendees.
This meeting is dedicated strictly to vendors and there will be no other speakers or presentations. We would like to invite you to be a participant in this very important event for the Celiac groups on Long Island. To cover our costs there will be a $30 charge per vendor to participate. We also ask that you donate a product for the raffle.
Please respond as soon as possible as we have space limitations and may not be able to accommodate all vendors who express interest. If you are planning to attending, please send a check in the amount of $30 made out to Suffolk County Celiacs to reserve a spot for your company. Detailed directions to the location will be sent to you upon receipt of your acceptance.
In the event that you are unable to attend this year's Vendor Fair, perhaps you would like to send literature and/or samples of your products to be shared by the attendees.
Please send your responses to:
Michael Thorn
19 Argyle Drive
Shirley, NY 11967-4201
(email: [log in to unmask]  please put VENDOR FAIR in subject).
Sincerely,

Michael Thorn
Chairperson, Vendor Fair Committee

*******