From:
Lucy Shriver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lucy Shriver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 00:11:51 -0500

Hello Everyone

We live in the Dallas, Texas area, and one day several months ago I was
channel surfing on the radio and heard a contest to go to Disney Land for
children with chronic diseases. Well I looked at their web site when I got
home and noticed that Celiac Sprue was listed as one of the diseases that
one could have to nominate a child. Anyway I entered my daughter and I had
really forgotten about it and yesterday the radio station, Kiss Fm, Kidd
Kraddocks show, called and said that my daughter won an all expense paid
trip to Florida and Disney World along with 46 other children. This is so
great, as a single mother this is something that I could not afford at this
time and she has been begging to go since seeing a Disney Land commercial on
TV.

I just thought I would share this happy news with everyone, because I think
it is great that they included children with Celiac Sprue in their program.
We go in November, so if anyone has any helpful hints about Disney Land in
Florida we would love to hear them.

Lucy Shriver