Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 23:27:39 -0500

Hello!
I was wondering what you all thought was the best cookbook for regular
everyday fast meals that non-celiacs would also enjoy?  I have yet to find
a good cook book that has any real good recipes in (there all quite
wierd! ).  I hate to make my family suffer and have to eat the same blah
yuck meals that I have to eat.....or maybe I just havn't found the right
recipes.  I think alot of of it has to do with the flour I use(white and
brown rice flour, plus the bette H. mix).  Thats another question!  What
flour have you found to be next to the real thing?

Thanks in advance!
Mindy