From:
Jennifer Lasher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 17:56:44 +0000

Hi all,

A few things:

1) Would *really* appreciate any food lists that can be easily
downloaded right now.  Am ordering books but need ideas until then --
ICE CREAM -- anyone know?

2) Are there any lists of organic gluten-free foods?  I also have
Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (either due to celiac or the mercury, or
both) and get headaches from products that aren't organic. :( I'll
suffer a headache for ice-cream right now though, since I've been on the
candida diet for 8 months. Argh. Making Pamela's brownies tonight out of
sheer desperation.

3) I've been GF except for a mishap with a supplement yesterday and what
I think is DH has *stopped*.  (Flared for 15 min when I took the
supplement).  But what *started* once I cut out the gluten were
full-body chills and the sense that my nerves were completely exposed.
I just looked at an old scratched up truck today and my whole body got
goosebumps. Yawning, eating, emotions, all give me chills. I have
goosebumps just writing about it.  Is this my nervous system....healing?
So soon?

4) I had an emerg. (outpatient) kidney-stone surgery in Aug and was SO
sick for a month afterward. For the first day I was like a four-y.o.
on...crack!  Then I was just completely wiped out for all of September.
Could this gluten related at all?  Any glutens in gen. anaesthesia?  Is
alcohol on the skin grain-based?

Yup. Like I really need brownies....(sigh)
Thanks bunches and bunches,
Jennifer