From:
Bill Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 12:25:27 EST

I see corn tortillas in super markets, some are made from flour, however,
others sit alongside them made from corn.  Does anyone know if these are
totally GF.  The ingredients say they are but I'm wondering about cross
contamination as I can visualize them shutting down the machines from flour
and going to corn meal without cleaning them.  I tried to call the leading
maker of these in Atlanta, however, got stone walled.