From:
Sharon Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 21:37:21 -0400

Hello friends,

I had to pose this question even though I know the answer......  I was
at my local health food store asking them to bring in GF bread and the
guy suggested I try this special bread that he guarantees GF.  It is
Dimpflmeier brand 100% PLUS RYE BREAD made without yeast.  The
ingredients are: Rye Flour, Natural Spring Water, Sour Dough (Rye Flour,
Natural Spring Water) Bacterial Culture), Salt.  The bread is made in
Toronto, Ontario and he says he has many celiacs who eat it.  I told him
that I didn't feel comfortable eating it until I checked it out with you guys.

He also highly recommends that I do a 12 day Liver Cleanse... what do you
think of those?

Sharon