From:
Paul Jatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 1995 08:06:30 -0500

When ever a fresh loaf of bread comes out of the bread machine my daughter
(who is celiac) and my 2 year old son (who is not) both want piece while it
is still hot. Unfortunately it is hard to cut because the bread sticks to
the knife and gums it up.

I recently discovered that spraying the knife with a little PAM (vegitable
spray) every other slice or so eliminates the sticking and makes the bread
easy to cut.

Paul Jatkowski
Naperville IL