Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 19:48:29 -0700

Hi Everyone

That's right. I'm celebrating 10 years in business this month.

Looking back to 1988 (when I first began a gluten-free diet) and then 1995
when I began Savory Palate, Inc. and published Wheat-Free Recipes & Menus,
we had very little to choose from.

Today, I'm proud to be among the wonderful companies who bring you food and
books for the gluten-free lifestyle.

I want to celebrate by offering you a gift. If you order 3 or more of my
books this year at full price, you'll receive a FREE commemorative Savory
Palate mug. It's a tall, beautiful burgundy mug with gold lettering and a
big handle so you can easily grasp it in the kitchen while you're cooking or
doing other things.

Finally, I want to thank all of you in the gluten-free community for being
wonderful colleagues, customers, and most important. friends.

I'm looking forward to another 10 years (or more!!!)

Thanks,

Carol Fenster, Ph.D. - President/Founder

Savory Palate, Inc.

8174 S. Holly, #404, Centennial, CO  80122

Phone: 303.741.5408

Award winning books, cooking consultant for food sensitivities

Subscribe to the FREE e-newsletter, Carol's Culinary Cues, and order books
at www.CarolFenster.com

This information is CONFIDENTIAL and intended only for the recipient.