From:
Mary Ferland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 16:10:16 -0400

I posted these results a month ago, but something happened and it never
went through. Thanks again to the 50+ kind people who responded to my
enquiry. I have tried to provide as much information on the products as
possible; perhaps more can be found in the archives:

Menu Direct at 888-636-8123 was the top choice (http://www.menudirect.com).
Trader Joe's Box 440 Petaluma, CA 94953 (not available in all parts of the US).
Amy's kitchen (mostly Mexican fare) enchilada dinners, shepard's pie &
tamale pie.
Cedarlane offers a 3 layer enchilada pie (available in Washington & Arizona).
OreIda broccoli and cheese baked potatoes.
Frugal Gourmet offers 3 GF entrees.
De-Ro-Ma has frozen desserts, meat pies, salmon pies and chicken pies
(available in the US & Canada).
Try the Kosher section for gf frozen dinners, & frozen desserts being
careful to read the ingredients.
Tamarind Tree (Indian cuisine).
Marie Callendar (not sure where available).
Shelton's chicken chili soup (not sure if this is packaged or frozen).
Tyson Frozen entrees: (501-290-4000)
        product code #5113  Chicken with Mushroom Sauce
           "     "   #5040  Grilled Chicken
           "     "   #5109  Chicken Piccata
           "     "   #5108  Chicken Marsala
Van's International Foods, Torrance, CA 90501  (excellent waffles).
Michelina frozen dinners (a Canadian product).
Swanson's Great Start breakfast line.
DeliMex (chicken/beef taquitos).

That's it, folks.  Perhaps the list can be added to as we find more
products and more  companies willing to accommodate our needs. As has been
mentioned, we might all be facing this problem in the next few years as
many of us will also be living in retirement centers.  Thanks again!  Mary
in NH