Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2016 21:31:41 +0000

We have been using Yoplait Original yogurt brand for years as they were, by phone and then by label, noted as gluten free.  Well they have just changed their packaging for the originals and they are no longer labeled GF.  And a call to the company, General Mills, led to the response that if it is not labeled GF it is not considered GF anymore due to ingredients or cross contamination.  It makes me angry when companies do things like this.  As with all our other foods, we are brand loyal and will begin to eliminate General Mills products from our home.  Not that they care about one customer or seeming the celiac community.

*******
*******