From:
Bobbie Proctor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 09:17:16 -0400

I posted a request for filo dough recipes recently,
mentioning that this wonderful list had given me so many
good dumpling recipes. Nobody has given me any recipes
for filo yet (one poster tried substituting rice wrappers, and
was disappointed), but I've had several requests for the
dumpling recipes! Its a long post, 3-4 pages in WordPerfect,
so I will send it privately to anyone who asks. Or, you could
look up the summary in the collection of March 1997 posts.
I will continue to collect  replies for another week, and post
a summary next Friday, with I hope, some filo recipes. :)

Good luck and good health!
Bobbi in Baltimore