From:
beth hillson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
beth hillson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2012 14:18:25 -0400

Hello List Mates,

I hope everyone is safe and sound after that horrible storm this week. My
thoughts are with those of you who sustained water and wind damage.  I hope
you get back on your feet soon.

I can't believe it's already November and Thanksgiving is just around the
corner.

Thank you to everyone who "liked" my facebook page.  I reached 1500 recently
and, as promised, the  Holiday E-book
<http://glutenfreemakeovers.com/2012/10/holiday-e-book/>  is up.   It
contains four yummy recipes including stuffing rolls (stuffing and bread
rolled into one).

I'll be putting more holiday recipes up at www.glutenfreemakeovers.com in
the next few weeks.  Be sure to sign up for the newsletter for notification.
In addition, you might want to check out some seasonal favorites that are
already on the site like the Pumpkin Bread with Crumb Topping, Chocolate
Cranberry Mousse Tart, and Apple Spice Cake with Spiced Cream Cheese
Frosting.  Lots more can be found in the cookbook, Gluten-Free Makeovers,
available at Amazon.com, LivingWithout.com, and BarnesandNoble.com.

Wishing you all a Happy November and a Wonderful Thanksgiving!

Be Well - Stay Well.

Beth Hillson

 <http://www.facebook.com/BethHillson> http://www.facebook.com/BethHillson

 <https://twitter.com/#!/Beth_Hillson> https://twitter.com/#!/Beth_Hillson