Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 11:19:27 -0800

Hi,

I believe what my daughter has is eczema, but not
really sure. Her hands get red and itchy and the skin
behind some of her fingers is cracking. Also, red and
itchy on legs and buttocks at times. Could it possibly
be DH? What is the difference?

Anyway, my quesion is, does anyone know of a
gluten-free lotion or creme that works well for this?

Do I need to take her to a dermatologist to get
something prescribed? Or is there something over the
counter that works well?

I appreciate any help you can give me!

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Laurie