From:
"Jody H." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:20:52 -0700

I found out in our own Winco Food store that not enough people are requesting Gluten Free foods. If everyone goes to there Winco Food Store and  picks up a corporate office comments and suggestion postcard and request GF foods that maybe in the future we could get GF foods in Winco stores.

My store in Eugene, Oregon told me that their were not enough requests for gf foods. I am hoping we can change that by picking up this comment card and sending it in with our request. Might take many years but if we all take this time to send it in...maybe some day the gf would be there.

Jody
Celiac Disease
www.austinscdfriends.com