From:
Catherine Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2010 11:07:39 -0400

We are pleased to see that New England area gluten free food bloggers are as
pleased with the

Market Basket new gluten free baking mixes as we are to be bringing these
delicious mixes to you.

Check out Meg's comments at:

http://megsfoodreality.blogspot.com/2010/06/market-basket-gluten-free-cookie
-mix.html

Check them out for yourself at your local Market Basket!  At $3.49 you will
get More For Your Money at Market Basket.

All the mixes are made in a dedicated New England gluten free facility and
have the Celiac Sprue Association Seal of Recognition.

Catherine Peters

Manufacturer's Representative

Market Basket Gluten Free Baking Mixes