From:
Tara M. Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 23:44:21 -0400

First off, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!  I can not get over the wonderful
response I received.  This post helps me out a lot and I hope I can help
others out with the following info..  Here is a list of what was sent to me
as GF Protein, Breakfast, Nutritional Bars to eat, great "on the go type
food".

1.  The Dr. Atkins Diet Bars.

2.  Geni Soy Bars.  I tried this one already.  I had the yogurt and berries
one.  It was okay, it filled the hunger so that's fine for me.

3.  Balance Bars for the most part are GF.  The one that is NOT GF is the
"Almond Butter Crunch".

4.  Granola Bars from Trader Joe's and the 403030 bar.

5.  Ener - G Foods at 1-800-331-5222 has granola bars that are GF.  I have
heard that they are expensive though.

6.  Tiger's Milk Bars are GF.  I received favorable comments on the "peanut
butter" flavored one, the "protein rich" one and the "chocolate coconut
one".

7.  NuBasics complete Nutrition Bar and the "mocha berry" one.

8.  Fruit and Fiber energy bar by Gary Null & Assoc. (out of N.Y.).  You can
purchase them through www.vitaminshoppe.com

9.  Essential Bars, the "chocolate" and the "fruit and yogurt".

10.  Some but not all of the "Boost" energy bars are gf.

11.  I also received a message on a drink (shake), that is gf.  "Shaklee soy
protein drink, vanilla flavored".  This can be purchased at www.shaklee.com

Hope this will help all of you as it has me.  Take care and thank you again.
Good health to all of you!  Tara at [log in to unmask]
5.