From:
JOSEPH W ANDERSON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
JOSEPH W ANDERSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 22:06:54 -0600

Hi List-

I guess I wasn't very clear on the fact that I have not been
breastfeeding him for almost 4 months now. He is on a medically
prescribed formula called Neocate- which is GFCF and hypoallergenic. On
the can it says "medical food- A nutritionally complete, powdered
elemental medical food for children. For the dietary management of
conditions involving impairment of the gastrointestinal tract."

Already several of you have said that starches bother you. This gets me
scratching my head because rice is the one thing that has been consistent
in his diet. All our docs act as if it's the safest food there is for him
to eat. Potatoes, rice, what about sweet potatoes? I may give this a 1-2
week trial to see if that makes a difference!

I so appreciate all of your kind words and advice...I'm getting a lot of
great information :-)

Richelle in UT