From:
Rebecca Racz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rebecca Racz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 19:18:56 -0500

PIONEER NUTRITIONAL FORMULAS
Let us be your partner on the road to better health..

Anyone with celiac disease knows that along with wheat and rye, barley
is off-limits. But what about barley grass?

Barley grass in Pionees products: Does it contain gluten? NO.

We know that barley grain contains gluten, but what about barley grass?
As long as it is harvested prior to the jointing that precedes grain
development, barley grass does not contain gluten The organic barley
grass from Pioneer’s supplier is harvested well before jointing, before
it has had the chance to develop the grain. And only the grain contains
the inflammatory proteins.

But what about the possibility of contamination? Our barley grass
supplier conducts periodic, outside, third party testing on raw material
with 100% negative results for gluten and gliadin. Pioneer conducts
periodic, outside, third party testing on finished product with 100%
negative results for gluten and gliadin.

Why include barley grass in Pioneer formulas? This chlorophyll-rich
super food contains amino acids, antioxidants and other nutrients that
support the immune system with deep-level cellular nourishment and
detoxification, which is very supportive for anyone looking to decrease
systemic inflammation.

Free samples available to help you determine your tolerance just call!
Ask about our free educational literature written by clinicians.