From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 18:56:33 -0500

On Mar 24, 2006, at 5:10 PM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> This recipe look great.
> Can you please tell me how to measure the 150g items using a
> measuring cup.  Thank you. Phyllis
====================

Since I have been asked this question about 50 times I am responding
on list.

An ounce is approx 30 g.

This recipe works well when you weigh out 5oz of each item.  It does
not work by measuring out by the cup, you must weigh the
ingredients.  If you take the same weight of almonds and grind very
finely  they will take up less volume than if they are not as fine.
You also can't measure baking chocolate by the cup.  Hence the need
to use a kitchen scale to weigh everything.

There are many websites that do conversions for you. Here is just one
of the many links http://www.onlineconversion.com/

Sherene