Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 21:01:35 -0400

REMINDER

The Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group will be participating in the  4th Annual International Walk for Celiac Disease on June 5.  The Walk will be held at  Rockland Lake State Park along a 3-mile path in a a beautiful wooded area.  We invite you to join with us and thousands of other Walkers, in cities across the U.S. in supporting this great event.

Location:     Rockland Lake State Park, Congers, N.Y.

Date:          June 5, 2005

Time:          Registration 9:00 A.M.
                   Walk start 10:00 A.M.

There will be plenty of gluten-free snacks and beverages.  There will also be an information table chock full of resources expecially helpful for newly diagnosed Celiacs.  You can learn all about the Gluten Free Restaurant Awareness Program which is enjoying great success, as more and more restaurants sign on.  There will also be a raffle, with great prizes provided by sponsors such as Whole Foods, Glutino, Risotteria Restaurant, and Foods By George.

Registration Fees are $ 15 for adults, and $ 10 for children.  For a Registration Form / Pledge Sheet, just reply to this e-mail.  If you need directions to the Park, we will send them to you.

Over the last 3 years, our Walks have raised $ 100,000.  Those proceeds were donated to fund research at the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University adn the university of Maryland Center for Celiac Research.

Won't you help us build on the success of past years, and do even better this year?  Join in and make a difference !

Arlene & Cliff Blaker
( 201 ) 871 - 3125