From:
Phil Messinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phil Messinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 19:46:46 -0500

WATER TO GO DIET & NUTRITION CENTER will be hosting the arrival of
Regina Erskine as she rides her bicycle from San Diego California to
Portland Maine. Her campaign is called Coast To Coast for Celiac. Her
intentions are to promote awareness of Celiac Disease as well as raise
money for research.

Regina will arrive in Easton Friday June 24th in the mid afternoon. I
hope all of you can make it. We will be having a welcome party for
Regina beginning at 3pm. There will be a tent , plenty of food, and the
Grainless Baker will be here as well. Don't forget that Liz Waldman will
be here with her daughter Haley as well. We will have a 50/50 raffle,
and some real nice gift baskets from many of the name brands you are
familiar with to bid on. All money rasied will go to Regina's ride.

Our Grainless Baker fresh days are June 2nd and June 24th this month.
Strawberry Short Cake is the special! YEAH BABY!

Please respond to this email if you plan on attending. We need to get a
guesstimate on the number of people that will be here for food purposes.
It is going to be a grand time!

You can track Regina's ride by visiting our website and/or hers. To find
out more about her campaign go to http://www.c2c4celiac.info/

Please keep checking our website for updates on this event. Regina Left
San Diego in late April. Make plans now to be here on June 24th!

THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO THE CELIAC COMMUNITY

We will need your help and assistance to make Regina's welcome party a
success!

Phil Messinger
Water To Go Diet & Nutrition Center
12 Crown Plaza