From:
"Carole K. Rosen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carole K. Rosen
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 21:29:26 -0500

Helloe Listmates,

I just wanted to send out a message to make everyone out there aware of a terrific place to order Gluten free foods.  The Dietary Shoppe in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is a gluten free store owned and operated by Chelsea Smith, MS,RD,CDE, a registered dietician.  Chelsea is extremely knowledgeable and friendly and wonderful to talk to about the various foods that she supplies. She tries out everything that she sells and is honest about the taste, the quality and the "final product" after baking/cooking those items.  She carries all of the big name brands incuding frozen foods.  The prices are very reasonable and the shipping rates much lower than many of the other mail order companies.

I place orders regularly from Chelsea.

It's a one stop shopping experience and I am always pleased with how quick the orders arrive and the condition of packing.

Try it- you will be pleased!

www.dietaryshoppe.com

Carole