From:
"Aimee M. Bittinger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 13:07:32 -0800

here are some ideas about public awareness:

I saw a feature on Dateline NBC Sunday about autism.  I was hoping so
much that they would mention the role diet has in cure or that it is
controversial.  If we can't get them to talk about celiac, can we get
them to talk about diseases controlled by the diet?  And why they are
not as well supported by the medical community as ones controlled by
medicine.

The show Sunday had the girl's progress throughout her life.  It was
well documented and videotaped.  we need an extreme case to show them.
Like someone who has gone to 20 different doctors or has almost died or
something to really get the program to do it.  Anyone willing?

My other idea is not to just work on 20/20 but other
newsmagazines(dateline, etc) and even local news/ regular news or
newspapers/magazines.

I'm sure you guys have more ideas.
Let me Know
-Aimee Bittinger