From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2010 20:12:21 EST

Fabe's Naturally Sweetened Desserts Provide Selections for Individuals with
 Many Special Dietary Needs. These include Gluten-Free Desserts, Vegan
Desserts,  Dairy Free Desserts and Organic Desserts. Fabe's Proudly Announces
Gluten-Free  Certification of Their Gluten-Free Desserts.

San Fernando, CA March 3, 2010 -- Fabe's All Natural Bakery
(_http://www.fabesnatural.com_ (http://www.fabesnatural.com) ), a family  business which
has been creating moist and delicious desserts for  health-conscious consumers
since 1989, is proud to announce some of their  best-selling all natural
baked goods have been certified gluten-free by the  Gluten-Free Certification
Organization (_http://www.GFCO.org_ (http://www.GFCO.org) ).

The Gluten-Free Certification process included the review of product
formulas, process flow, ingredients, testing protocols and a thorough on-site
inspection of the manufacturing facility. This important certification
indicates  to consumers that these products do not contain any wheat or related
grains that  prove problematic for those with Celiac Disease, a gluten
intolerance. Products  labeled with the GF certification trademark allow consumers
to easily identify  items that have been independently verified to meet
GFCO?s high standards for  gluten-free.

"We are very happy to let our customers know our gluten-free desserts are
now certified gluten-free," comments Fabe's co-founder, Steve Fabos. "We
started  Fabe's All Natural Bakery over 20 years ago to provide all natural
great-tasting  desserts to individuals with special dietary needs.
Certification of our  gluten-free products reflects our commitment to these individuals,
and to always  providing our customers with the purest, finest, healthiest
ingredients  available."

Currently certified and in the process of being labeled gluten-free are
Fabe's Chocolate Fudge Cake, Homestyle Carrot Cake, Chocolate Banana Cake,
Apple  Pie, Pumpkin Pie and bite-sized Organic Mini Macaroons. Additional
gluten-free  baked goods are now in testing for release in the near future.

Like all of Fabe's delicious desserts - cookies, muffins, cakes, pies,
organic brownies and snacks - Fabe's gluten-free desserts are made without
refined sugar, hydrogenated oils, preservatives, artificial ingredients or any
other highly processed ingredients. Every Fabe's dessert is trans fat free,
and  sweetened naturally using only unprocessed sweeteners from plants,
fruits and  grains - with no added sugar.

For more information about Fabe's All Natural Bakery and for purchasing
online or in stores visit: _http://www.fabesnatural.com_
(http://www.fabesnatural.com) .

ABOUT FABE'S ALL NATURAL BAKERY
Since 1989, Fabe's All Natural Bakery  has been a leading manufacturer of
naturally sweetened, healthy baked goods  using only unprocessed sweeteners
from plants, fruits and grains rather than  conventional forms of sugar.
Fabe's offers the health-conscious consumer a  gourmet line of products that
include cookies, pies, muffins, cakes, organic  brownies and snacks, all made
without refined sugar, hydrogenated oils,  preservatives, artificial
ingredients or any other highly processed ingredients.  They all trans fat free.
Fabe's All Natural Bakery prides itself on giving its  customers and
individuals with special dietary needs a variety of healthy,  great-tasting options to
choose from: Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Wheat  Free, Vegan and
Organic. For more information about Fabe's All Natural Bakery  and purchasing
online or in stores, visit: _http://www.fabesnatural.com_
(http://www.fabesnatural.com) .

ABOUT GFCO
GFCO (The Gluten-Free Certification Organization) is a  program of the
Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG). GFCO provides an independent  service to
supervise gluten-free food production according to a consistent,  defined,
science-based standard that is confirmed by field inspections, in order  to achieve
heightened consumer confidence and safety. GFCO is "Gluten-free you  can
easily see" through a trademarked logo on packaging. The GF certification
label allows consumers to easily identify products safe for strict gluten-free
diets. GFCO's gluten-free certification assures that the product contains
less  than 10 ppm of gluten (5 ppm of gliadin) and similar proteins from rye
and  barley as measured by testing methods accepted by analytical
associations such  as the Association of Analytical Communities (AOAC), testing
researchers, and  other agencies. Visit GFCO: _http://www.GFCO.org_
(http://www.GFCO.org)  and GIG: _http://www.gluten.net_ (http://www.gluten.net)  for more
information.

Channon Quinn