From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 11:25:09 -0700

I had asked one more question of the Janet Anderson regarding Cold Stone
Creamery.  They have a White Chocolate Ice Cream.  I just wanted to make
sure that it and all other flavors were o.k.  I'm forwarding her reply.

I will be calling the company this week and I'll let you know what I
find out.  Sidona/San Diego