Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 08:04:40 -0400

Hi all- did anyone catch the clip on Channle 2 news yesterday morning before
7:00am? My Dad was riding the stationary bike at the gym and was watching the
early morning news on the video screen, when he saw the name Celiac Disease
and they were interviewing Dr. Fassano's. unfortunately my dad didn't have
his head phones so he couldn't tell all they were saying but they did list
symptoms of CD and show what a normal vs a celiac's damaged intestines looked
like. Then they had a man eating what he thought looked like a chicken caesar
salad? (maybe they were talking about danger of croutons) and a bit more. Did
anyone catch it. If so I would love to hear whatever else was being said.
Just curious. Are we finally getting the press we need?!
Leslie-NYC